WELLINGTON (SOMERSET) BOWLING CLUB
Cost of Membership for 2021
Full Membership – Outdoor/Indoor £100.00 p.a. May 1st 2021
Indoor Membership Only £15.00 p.a. May 1st 2021 plus £1/hour Indoor rink fee.
Full Membership Outdoor Only £85.00 p.a. May 1st 2021
Life/Honorary Membership Free
Junior member Under 18 Free membership. See below.
Locker fee £5.00 May 1st 2021
Social Membership £10.00 May 1st 2021 Payable at time of joining Due 1st May each year.
NOTE - All members who paid the full Outdoor Membership of £85 for 2020 may reduce their subscription to £50 for 2021 only, although the committee hope that members would feel able to pay the full amount.
Prospective new members 6 free 1 hour sessions
Eligible to play on rinks, subject to conditions please see below
All indoor members who participate in the organised roll-ups to pay in advance for their sessions; September to the Christmas break and January for the remainder of the winter season.
- The above is a list of membership categories and the fees payable.
- Only Full Members paying the £85 membership fee and Honorary and Life Members are permitted to be officers of the Club and eligible to vote at the Annual General Meeting and Special General Meetings.
- Full members, Honorary/Life members and Junior members do not pay to play on the outside green.
- The cost of Full Membership may be reduced pro-rata at the discretion of the Treasurer for people joining the club in June, July or August.
- Full members, Honorary/Life members, and Junior members are automatically entitled to Social Membership.
- Junior members start paying membership subscriptions on the "due date" following their 18th birthday.
- Prospective new members who have no experience of bowling must sign in the Visitors book on admittance to the club until they become members. After they have completed four coaching sessions they may practice on the rinks if they are accompanied by a Full or Indoor Member.
- Further details regarding membership can be found in the Constitution.
Issued on behalf of the Executive Committee/March 2021